We Build Mobile Apps, Websites & Online Shops
Our Digital Marketing Services
We offer value driven digital services that are designed with your customer in mind. Clean, clear and easy to navigate websites and Apps all integated with payment gateways and responsive, scrooling designs as standard.
We build clean, light & easy to navigate websites that are customer friendly, secure & fast loading. All our websites are delivered with a seperate tablet & smartphone layout that has a responsive scrolling interface for mobile users.
We build websites that are designed with your customers online experience in mind, so that means fast loading pages that are uncluttered and easy to navigate. A clean, layout clearly advertising the Unique Selling Points (USP’s) of your business are important factors for us to incorporate into our website design.
Industry stats reveal that the majority of website visitors will “bounce” or move on to the next website if they cannot find what they are searching for in under three clicks. Attention spans are lowering and digital browsers wants things done fast.
We build our websites using the award winning WordPress php software, used by more than 60 million websites worldwide, including 30.6% of the top 10 million websites. It allows for automatic updates and open source plugins constantly updating your website, keeping it safe and offering you a range of modern features that are free to use and reduce online costs.
Branding & Logo
A professionally designed logo communicates identity and ownership of a product or service. It’s designed to draw interest and bait the curiosity of potential customers, prompting them to at least look, and hopefully purchase your product or service. It distinguishes you from the competition and encourages brand loyalty.
Placing your logo on your products and services online and in print, is an effective way to advertise your brand and message consistently.
All of our logos are designed by professional qualified designers and start from only €100.
Responsive Mobile Layouts
It is vital that your website is fully responsive and designed to fit & resize automatically on whatever smartphone or tablet your website visitor is using. All our website designs are built with their own unique designs adapted for Desktop, Tablet and Smartphone platforms. Below are some interesting statistics on the growing mobile marketing sector.
- In 2018, 52.2% of all website traffic worldwide was generated through mobile phones, up from 50.3% from 2017. (Statista, 2018)
- Mobile currently accounts for half of all global web pages served. (Statista, 2018)
- On Facebook, every day, 95.1% of active user accounts accessed the social network via a mobile device. (Statista, 2018)
- 69% of smartphone users also say that they are more likely to buy from companies with mobile sites that easily address their questions or concerns (BrightEdge, 2017)
- 89% of people are likely to recommend a brand after a positive brand experience on Mobile (Google, 2017)
- People today have twice as much interactions with brands on mobile than anywhere else—that includes TV, in-store, you name it (Google, 2017)
- 46% of people say they would not purchase from a brand again if they had an interruptive mobile experience (Google, 2017)
- Users spend on average 69% of their media time on smartphones (Comscore, 2017)
- 57% of users say they won’t recommend a business with a poorly-designed mobile site (socPub)
- By 2018, American adults are expected to spend on average 3 hours and 23 minutes on non voice mobile media. (eMarketer)
- Apps account for 89% of mobile media time, with the other 11% spent on websites. (Smart Insights)
- Mobile can fast-track time to purchase by 20% through facilitating efficiencies in decision-making and enhanced team collaboration, particularly with more complex purchases (Google, 2017)
- Over 40% of online transactions are now done on mobile (Google, 2017)
- Mobile searches related to “same-day shipping” have grown over 120% since 2015 (Google, 2017)
- Nearly 2/3 of smartphone users are more likely to purchase from companies whose mobile sites or apps customize information to their location (Google, 2017)
- Smartphone users are 50% more likely to expect to purchase something immediately while using their smartphone compared to a year ago (Google, 2017)
- 91% of smartphone owners purchased or plan to purchase something after seeding an ad they described as relevant (Google, 2017)
- When people have a negative brand experience on mobile, they are 62% less likely to purchase from that brand in the future than if they had a positive experience (Google, 2017)
- 70% of smartphone users who bought something in a store first turned to their phone for information about a purchase (Google, 2017)
- 35% of people who searched on their phone spent more than they expected in the store (Google, 2017
SSL Secure Certificates
When you visit a site that uses HTTPS (connection security), the website’s server uses a certificate to prove the website’s identity to browsers, like Google Chrome. Anyone can create a certificate claiming to be whatever website they want.
To help you stay on safe on the web, Chrome requires websites to use certificates from trusted organizations.
Combined with our HTTPS protocols to create a secure and safe browsing experience for your customers, all our websites come with Google friendly SSL certs. Google and all the major browsers ranks pages with SSL certs higher as they see them as safer pages to serve visitors.
Secure Sockets Layer encryption is the standard technology for keeping an internet connection secure and safe guarding any sensitive data that is being sent between two systems, preventing criminals and hackers from reading and modifying any information transferred, including potential personal details.
We offer a range of mobile marketing and development tools including SEO optimisation, booking and reservation engines, online shops, payment gateways and videos to promote your business online & via social media.
Boost website page rankings with well written and optimised Titles, URL’s and Metatags. An important factor of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) that influences Click Through Rates and determines the relevancy of each website in browser search results.
We can advise and implement the most effective Keyword strategy based on your business niche. Our SEO packages are powered by a combination of keyword optimised content, link building and traffic tailored to each business category. We employ 100% safe white hat methods using the latest Google updates and algorithms.
Social Media Management
We advise and consult on best practice with regard to social media management. Our experienced team of photographers, video editors, drone pilots and camera persons will add value with on site video promotional content at an affordable price.
We monitor and manage social listening, social analytics and social engagement to ensure your business is marketed to the relevant social audience.
Digital Marketing Videos
We produce marketing videos to advertise your product or service to a targeted audience. We understand the importance of Digital Video Marketing in today’s “connected” society where people spend so much time on their smartphones or other digital platforms.
It is estimated more than 1 billion new Internet users will join the global Internet community by 2020, quickly growing from 3 billion in 2015 to an estimated 4.1 billion in 2020.
The Cisco VNI forecast predicts that digital internet video will make up 79% of global Internet traffic by the year 2020, a rise of 63% from 2015. It is also estimated the world will view 3 trillion Internet video minutes per month by 2020, which is five million years of video per month, or about one million video minutes every second.
Premium Hosting & Support
Our Premium Hosting includes;
- Free Domain For Life!
- 15GB of Storage
- 2GB Of Ram
- SSL Certificate
- Unlimited Email Accounts
- Free Domain Transfer
- Free Daily Backups of Data
- 24/7 Human Support
- Free Malware Removal
- Web Application Firewall
- Domain Privacy (ID Protect)
- Unlimited Traffic
- Free Website Transfer
All of the above and more for just €6.95 Per Month with your own dedicated CPanel access and unlimited FTP Accounts.
Our App Design & Development Process
We can build and publish your Premium App for download on both IOS and Android for just €60 per month with our easy pay service which includes devloper licence fees for upoad to both Play and App Store
Ready To Go Designs
We have over 100 Mobile App Templates & layouts ready to go. We customise to your exact needs and add your personal logo and services that reflect the unique selling points of your business.
Visual & UX Design
We build with your customer in mind so all our layouts offer easy navigation, clear call to actions. We can integrate paymnet gateways & any software or page from your website via our iframe feature.
FAST & COST EFFECTIVE
Its time to say goodbye to expensive design and devlopment costs as we use the latest tecnology in template app design which is perfect for small to medium business needs
Launch & Monitor
We can upload and publish your app for download from the App Store for IOS devices and Play Store for Android devices. All our apps come with hosting, support and security included as standard.
Average App Rating
“Sed porttitor lectus nibh. Vivamus suscipit tortor eget felis porttitor volutpat. Curabitur non nulla sit amet nisl tempus convallis quis ac lectus. Nulla quis lorem ut libero malesuada feugiat. Cras ultricies ligula sed magna dictum porta. Sed porttitor lectus nibh. Donec sollicitudin molestie malesuada. Nulla porttitor accumsan tincidunt. Proin eget tortor risus”
John Doe, Extra Sapce
“Nulla quis lorem ut libero malesuada feugiat. Nulla quis lorem ut libero malesuada feugiat. Pellentesque in ipsum id orci porta dapibus. Nulla quis lorem ut libero malesuada feugiat. Vestibulum ante ipsum primis in faucibus orci luctus et ultrices posuere cubilia Curae; Donec velit neque, auctor sit amet aliquam vel, ullamcorper sit amet ligula. Nulla quis lorem ut libero”
Donna Smith, Monarch Social
“Sed porttitor lectus nibh. Nulla quis lorem ut libero malesuada feugiat. Pellentesque in ipsum id orci porta dapibus. Nulla porttitor accumsan tincidunt. Quisque velit nisi, pretium ut lacinia in, elementum id enim. Donec rutrum congue leo”
Dave Block, Bloom Lead Gen
Already Know the Details of Your Project?
Vestibulum ante ipsum primis in faucibus orci luctus et ultrices posuere cubilia Curae; Donec velit neque, auctor sit amet aliquam vel, ullamcorper sit amet ligula.